Obama’s Half-Brother: ‘Barack Thought I Was Too White’

Want proof Obama is a racist?  Consider what Barry's half brother had to say about their relationship.

Obama’s half-brother, Mark Obama Ndesandjo, described his relationship with his brother as “cold” and stated that when the two first met in Kenya in 1988, “Barack thought I was too white, and I thought he was too black.”

Wonder if Obama remembers this guy? Remember, it took Obama decades and until last week to admit he knew and had lived with his drunk illegal alien uncle Onyango Obama.

Mark says, "I hope that my brother and I can really hug each other after he's president and we can be a family again."

Isn't that special?  Obama's shattered and fragmented family divided along race lines?  How can that be? Looks like Mark isn't going to Hawaii for the Christmas clan gathering again this year...