Cheating is the ultimate betrayal. And those who indulge in the dark practice are the ultimate thieves. Yet stats say more people cheat than remain faithful.
Psychology Today magazine says there are eight distinct reasons people cheat:
- Lack of sexual satisfaction usually stems from frequency issues. Some are nymphos others are not.
- Lust for variety. If this is your issue you shouldn't try for a long-term relationship.
- Emotional turbulence. The home front looks more like the Western Front.
- Whore complex. Abusive mom/dad leads to constant approval seeking from others thru sex.
- Love wanes. The spark, fire, passion and even general interest fades.
- Love moves. The spark, fire, passion gets ignited by someone else.
- Revenge. He/she pissed you off so screwing them by screwing others seems right.
- Curiosity. Discovered sex is like a wet toy so filling the toy chest becomes insatiable.
Women Drinking More
People Thinking Sex Less
Casual Sex Increases Anxiety
Alec Baldwin Quits Acting & Twitter
Bride Bitches About Gifts
Cousins Marrying Doubles Birth Defect Risk
Guide To Sex On First Date
Dating Website Offers Free Divorce On July 4th
Wedding Band Brands 'Married' On Wearer
Couples Who Argue Least Live Longest