The Scoville scale measures capsaicinoids. Capsaicin is the defensive chemistry peppers evolved to keep herbivores and fungi away.
Any of the top ten will make the average eater stop breathing or go blind.
10. Buffalo Wild Wings Blazin’: 350,000 Scovilles
9. Mad Dog 357: 357,000
8. CaJohns Frostbite White: 500,000
7. Melinda’s Red Savina: 577,000
6. Ghost Pepper Jolokia: 650,000
5. Blair’s 2 A.M. Reserve: 800,000
4. Ghost Chile of India: 1 Million
3. Blair’s 3 AM Reserve: 1.5 Million
2. Pepper Palace: 3.5 Million
These nine muscular hydrostat (tongue) stingers are a laugh compared to the number one way to destroy your digestive system. To purchase the top-dog one must first sign a waiver, be 18 years of age, and agree to wear goggles, gloves and store the item in a cool, dry place - for life.
Meet '16 Million PURE Capsaicin Crystals, 1ml. Kit - Limited Quantities'
The Angle utterly disclaims any and all responsibility should a reader-lunatic buy and try anything listed herein. Suicide by hot sauce is a heinous way to go folks.