TSA Panics Patting Penis Record Holder

The guy with the world's record sized penis was catching a flight out of San Francisco.

After encountering Jonah Falcon's special attribute the male TSA agent insisted there was a pipe bomb, or a 'device' in his shorts and threw bomb detection powder over his body.

TSA claimed Jonah posed a 'biological threat.'  Well, that may be what 'she' said, but Johah's crime is not a national security threat. In fact, some might claim Jonah is a national treasure.

Jonah has a 9-inch lap lizard limp growing to a full 13.5-inches erect - the length of an average woman's arm.

Jonah recalls the encounter, ‘One of the guards asked if my pockets were empty and I said ’Yes.’ I said, ’It’s my dick.’  Anticipating problems Jonah came prepared, ‘I had my ’stuff’ strapped to the left. I wasn’t erect at the time...He gave me a pat down but made sure to go around my penis with his hands.'

Unfazed Jonah says in order to avoid delay on his next flight and risk more molestation of his manhood, he is gonna wear shorts. But that may present a whole new set of problems unless he gets knee-length pants.  Oh yea, Jonah is a white guy...isn't that supposed to be wrong?

Still, ya gotta hand it to TSA - who incidentally refused to comment on this story. No matter what comes thru that line, no matter how dangerously big or nasty the challenge, TSA is gonna take charge and find out what's going on 'down there.'  And dad-gum-it we all 'feel' safer for their efforts, don't we?

Related
NYC Serial Foot-Licker In Custody
Arpaio Says Obama Is A 'national security threat'
Man Beats Girlfriend With Her Own Dead Dog