'Woz' Likes Android Over iPhone

Has Steve 'Woz' Wozniak become a turn-coat for publicly endorsing the Google Android phone over the orphaned iPhone left behind by his dead garage-shop buddy, Steve Jobs?

'My primary phone is the iPhone,' said Wozniak. 'I love the beauty of it. But I wish it did all the things my Android does, I really do.'

Woz doesn't like Apple's much-hyped Siri voice assistant, noting it's unreliable service, and dependence on an internet connection. Woz notes, 'many times it can’t connect. I’ve never had Android come back and say, ‘I can’t connect over the Internet.'

Wozniak has not been an Apple employee for decades, but is still a cheerleader for the company.  Since leaving the company he co-founded, Woz has not seen the follow-on level of success that Jobs later had in Pixar and Apple.  But Woz is a major Apple stockholder, and full-time venture capitalist still skulking around his adopted town of Los Gatos, CA.  And oh yea, he likes the Android a lot, and so do I.

Related:
2/3rds Of Chinese Workforce Slave More Than 60hrs Per Week