Hispanic Woman Calls 911: 'I ate too much food'

Mary Ellen Lisee, 45, is eating less in jail after she made a 911 call to police: 'I ate too much food' that got her arrested.

After checking in to a Traveler's Inn in Fort Pierce, Fl, Mary got busy wallowing in a frenzy of greasy chicken, and cheap booze. In short order her boyfriend split because she was 'talking and eating too much.'

Well, between the food, liquor, and a fleeing boyfriend fat Mary got panicked, picked up the phone and made the 911 call.

The police gave her a chance to say more to avoid an arrest for abusing the 911 system.  She scribbled: “My name is Mary Ellen Lisee. I have beaten, I believe in God, and He forgives me. I may joke, but I do not do crack. I will not for as long as I live.”  After she refused to sign the police report the cops arrested her for the misuse of 911 and disorderly conduct.

Usually it's an Obama voter making these kinds of calls.  But Mary proves anyone can do it.