She Said She Said Speech

The goon squad over at WAPO needed some red meat to knock down opening day at the RNC convention so they scoured and found a couple of sentences in Melania's 30-minute speech that also appeared in a speech written for Michelle Obama (likely also lifted from somewhere else).

To wit: "...values: that you work hard for what you want in life, that your word is your bond and you do what you say...and you treat people with respect."

Well, no one's getting fired over the sentence nor should they be...

Let's face it there isn't much Michelle Obama says that's worth repeating, for example:

"...for the first time in my life I am proud of my country..."

“It's the story that I witness every day, when I wake up in a house that was built by slaves.”

"I could take up a whole afternoon talking about his [Obama's] failures, but he lost his first race for Congress, and now he gets to call himself my husband.”

“Museums and concert halls, just don’t welcome non-white visitors – especially children – the way they welcome whites."

Somehow WAPO and CNN need to overlook the fact that Melania is a stunningly beautiful woman who was born in Slovenia and had to learn English before becoming a legal immigrant and citizen.

And Michelle was just a middle class kid who uses the race card to get ahead.