Hillary Corleone

An AP poll shows 56% believe the portly presidential pretender broke the law, including 39% who say she did it on purpose.

Only 6% say the "what difference does it make" maven did nothing wrong (these must be her donors).  That leaves 94% wondering why Ms Rodham is in the race at all.

A CBS News/The New York Times poll shows 70% don't want her to have access to national security secrets.

Remember blowjob Bill’s Monica Lewinsky scandal?  A WAPO poll in late 1998 revealed 67% believed Bill was NOT “honest and trustworthy.”

Looks like Hillary "Godmother Corleone" Clinton has a mob problem.