Which one? No surprise half their list are former slaves and bus riders and the other half numskulls like Margaret Sanger the eugenicist and founder of Planned Parenthood.
The idea of a female on the currency isn't a bad idea. The problem is finding one worthy. Rather than a fleet of furtive rogues how about a few truly heroic women like:
- Amelia Earhart - First woman to fly solo across the Atlantic matching Lindberg
- Helen Keller - Born blind and deaf became lecturer, author, champion for rights of disabled.
- Pocahontas - Saved Capt. John Smith saving the first colony and the USA itself.
- Georgia O'Keeffe - Greatest female artist of the 20th century and respected worldwide.
- Ayn Rand - Philosopher, founder of 'Objectivism' the core of higher human thought
- Sandra Day O'Connor - First female US Supreme Court Justice
- Elizabeth Blackwell - First female medical doctor in the USA.