While the kids were churning out their invention ideas one of the little girls asked Obama, 'What did you come up with?'
Without hesitation Obama spurted, 'You know, I came up with things like health care — it turned out OK...'
Far too young to know better the tiny tyke accepted his answer with a smile. Sorta like Obama voters in general.
So let's take a look at Obama's 'invention' on it's fifth anniversay today:
- Premiums Have Jumped 24.4% Higher Than Had ObamaCare Not Existed
- 1232 Private Market Insurers Left Market Now There Are Only 310
- Obamacare Adds $1.2 Trillion To The Deficit
- Media and White House Lies About Number Enrolled And Paying
- ObamaCare’s Deductibles Are Killing Families
- Based On Insuring The Uninsured Just 3 of the 40 Million Uninsured Enrolled
- Delayed Employer Mandate Will Have Largest Destructive Effect
- 80% Of Enrolled Are On Subsidized Plans, Half Of Those Have Paid No Premium
- SCOTUS May Nullify Subsidies In Non Exchange States Wiping Out 50% Of Enrollees
- IRS Blames Obamacare For Slowing Tax Processing And Will Fine Tens Of Thousands
- Blue Cross Insurance Premium Hikes Over 18% Due To Obamacare
- Doctors And Hospitals Going Out Of Business And Refusing Obamacare Patients.