The incontrovertible truth is women are better drivers than men.
There are two exceptions. Woman abuse cell phones in traffic and do the one-handed lipstick trick more than men.
But when it comes to stepping on the gas, driving drunk, road rage, profanity, territory marking or just plain being a dick behind the wheel - men have no match in a female.
Here are some fun facts to fester (source):
- 94% of all fatal or major bodily injury crashes: men
- 27% less likely to have an accident: women
- 15% lower insurance costs: women
- 3 to 1 DUI, reckless driving, seat belt tickets: men
- 2 to 1 speeding, stop signs, failure to yield: men
Worst Female Drivers
Worst Male Drivers