piece about Hillary Clinton. The opus reminds us just how different and possibly dangerous Hillary is in real life.
- Boozer. Terry McAuliffe, longtime Clinton pal noted, “She loves to sit, throw ‘em back…She’s a girl from Illinois who likes to throw ‘em down with the rest of us.”
- Over The Hill. Hillary will be 68 in 2016. She will be old, but what about her health?
- Crime. Hillary has been knee-deep in criminal investigations. She was the only First Lady be subpoenaed and fingerprinted by the FBI.
- Saul Alinsky. Much has been written about Obama's worship of Saul Alinsky, but Obama's adoration pales compared to Hillary's personal relationship with the socialist goon behind 'community organizing.'
- Channeling Eleanor. Bob Woodward wrote in The Choice how Hillary chatted often with the long-dead Eleanor Roosevelt and Mahatma Gandhi with seance maven Jean Houston holding her hands.
Vexing Hillary Quotes
DailyKos: 3 Reasons Hillary Can't Be President