Al Roker Soils Boxers At Whitehouse

Al Roker was 'sharing' on a Dateline show last week.  Asked what was his most humiliating moment in life was he didn't hesitate to offer entirely too much information on the subject.

Roker says he was covering a White House event a month after he got his gastric bypass operation.  Roker was taking a shortcut to weight loss and has his guts stapled-up making him vulnerable to 'accidents.'

Roker said, "I probably went off and ate something I wasn't supposed to. And as I'm walking to the press room, [I'm thinking] well, I gotta pass a little gas here. I'm walking by myself. Who's gonna know? Only a little something extra came out. I pooped my pants."

Roker's something extra forced him into the pottie room to drop trough and trash his boxers.  He said for the rest of the event and until he could hustle back home he was running around 'commando.'  The incident was unpleasant both for Roker and for the rest of us now.

Roker's takeaway is a laugh.  No lesson in maybe loosing weight in a safer way, oh no, Roker says his big insight is to make sure to carry spare boxer shorts 'just in case.'

Swell...