Dwarf Tossing, HIV And Bill Clinton

How much sex does it take to get HIV? The 900th time is the charm.

In other news.

What happens when a drunk bully tosses a dwarf airward just for fun? A paralyzed dwarf happens. Dwarf Martin Henderson was celebrating his 37th birthday when some asshole grabbed him and tossed him into the air. "From what I remember, there was only one person involved but it was very scary as I didn't know what was going on...I guess I was an easy target and the only reason I was picked on was because I am small."

And finally, what did the country see when PBS ran its special on Bill Clinton's life and career last season? An Arkansas rube goes to Oxford, dodges the Vietnam war and the draft, meets a coed named Hillary, and leaves a trail of debauched women from Arkansas to the White House leading to only the second impeachment of a president in US history.

So what does HIV, Dwarf tossing, and Bill Clinton have in common? You don't want to have or be any of them.   

Related
Man Sucked Into Wood Chipper Head First
Canadian Dwarf-Tossing Contest Angers Town