'Company Policy: We are not hiring until Obama is gone'

Waco, GA business owner Bill Looman posted signs on equipment, on Facebook, and around the premises: "New Company Policy: We are not hiring until Obama is gone".

Why?

"Can't afford it," says Bill, "I've got people that I want to hire now, but I just can't afford it. And I don't foresee that I'll be able to afford it unless some things change in D.C."

Bill is not alone, and he is getting threats for telling the truth.

"The way the economy's running, and the way my business has been hampered by the economy, and the policies of the people in power, I felt that it was necessary to voice my opinion, and predict that I wouldn't be able to do any hiring," he said.

Remember, the left doesn't play nice. And now that Mr. Looman has published his policy, they are targeting him in an extra nasty way...not to worry though, Bill has talked to the FBI and the Secret Service, and they will watch his back, right?

Related:
2010 Turkeys Pardoned By Obama Last Year, Died This Year
Blue Collar Democrats Abandon Obama