Chris Matthews Spanked On Live Radio

At Chris Matthews’ request — KABC radio host Larry Elder squared off with Matthews on his politics, prejudices, and left-wing pandering.

ELDER: Chris, first do you still feel as a journalist, it is your job to help Obama succeed?
MATTHEWS: Yeah, I’m a journalist. I’m a columnist. I’m a commentator
ELDER: No, no a journalist – you think you’re an objective down-the-middle journalist?
MATTHEWS: No, I’m not down the middle. I’m slightly to the left.

Elder then treated Matthews to a clip of an October Hardball Show: "GOP wants to get rid of cops...cause real pain"

Matthews nailed, asked Elder “What is the purpose of this conversation?” — later adding, “I’m trying to be polite, and I come on your show because you invited me.”

“No, no, no, no,” Elder replied. “You called us and you asked to come on. I didn’t invite you.”

Matthews collapsed into a diatribe of paranoid schizophrenia - "This is an embarrassment. This is why this country is being torn apart, with this kind of hatred.".

Mr. Matthews is so disconnected he may not realize he is full of [deleted].  Do you smell a pattern here - could it be alcohol, or an abused childhood, or as we suspect, a spitting little man with white guilt, and a mangled sense of self?

The guy routinely steps on his own genitalia...like his peers Joy Behar, Keith Olberman, Anderson Cooper, Octavia Nasr, John Klein, Jeff Zucker, Dan Rather and Air America

Matthews is the merchant of malice, the poster boy for left-wing hate, the hypocrite on race and civility - truth be told.

NBC is under new ownership.  How long before the Chris Mathews loose cannon is taken off the deck?

Related:
Chris Matthews E-mail Scandal
Womens Group Calls For Matthews Firing
'I Forgot He Was Black': Chris Matthews On Obama
Falsely Accuses Ron Paul Of Saying ’Let Someone Die’
MSNBC Tolerates Chris Matthews’s Misogyny
MSNBC 'essentially the Obama re-election team'...
Bill Maher Calls Sarah Palin The ‘c’ Word
Matthews Turns On Obama; ‘I Hear Stories That You Would Not Believe’