Couple Sells All For Sailboat

Ever fantasize about selling all your crap and go live on a sailboat?  Sure...but most snap out of it after a single nights sleep.

Not Colorado couple Tanner Broadwell, his dog and Nikki Walsh.

Last year they hocked everything, including a car, to buy the 28 foot super-dinghy Lagniappe.   Nevermind neither of them had any knowledge or experience sailing.

On day two, in eight feet of water near the Florida shore, the boat hit a rock and sank.

"Everything I've worked for, everything I've owned since I was a child, I brought with me. It's just floating away and there's nothing I can do," Walsh whined.

Out of cash and out of luck, the couple said they're not giving up on the fantasy.
"The boat sank," Walsh says, "but our dreams didn't sink with the boat."

Seriously?