Tranny's Triple Switch

Tired of seemingly interminable tales of tawdry tranny trouble?  Too bad.

Ria Cooper was born a boy and became Britain's youngest sex-swap patient at fifteen.  But Ria hit a wall.  She twice attempted suicide after turning to drugs, was a victim of violent relationships and dabbled in prostitution.

So at eighteen Ria endured the unendurable transition back to gay male. 

Astonishingly after five years as a guy Ria says he/she/he wants to be a she again. 

Why?  Ria says, “I’d love a child of my own, I’d love to have a baby to cuddle and love and look after as they grow up. It’s not going to happen overnight, I know that. But I can dream can’t I?”

Well, don't feel too sorry for the surgery addict.  British taxpayers foot his/her/his/her bills thanks to their single-payer NHS system. 

You know, the system that's also bankrupt.   Wonder how that happened?