Why Hillary Lost

The addlepates in the press are superciliously second-guessing why Hillary lost.

So they'll stay confused since they share the same sanctimonious trait - arrogance.

Hillary's hubris and disdain for the 'deplorable and irredeemable' public spills out of her like snot from a preschoolers nose.

And Obama fails as a person and president in the same smug, snooty way.

Witness this chunk of conceit from the last Obama-Netanyahu meeting at the Whitehouse.  “Bibi, you have to understand something, I’m the African American son of a single mother, and I live here, in this house. I live in the White House. I managed to get elected president of the United States. You think I don’t understand what you’re talking about..."

We know Trump has a sense of self-import...but at least his psyche points in the same direction as We The People.