Man Microwaves Boxers Burns House Down

Humans vary widely in intelligence and talent.  Consider yesterdays widely different examples.

NASA landed a rover on Mars that took 10 years to get there and 7 minutes to slow from 80,000mph to a 100mph touchdown.

And on the same day a guy burned his own house down microwaving his boxer shorts on the high setting. 

The Dorset England Fire and Rescue Service says firefighters rescued the man as he sat dumbfounded in the middle of the blaze set-off when the microwave exploded from the steam and the clothing items burst from the machine like wet-fireballs from hell-hole portal.

The public safety message later issued by the Dorset Fire Department was simple enough, "the fire safety message here is to never put clothing of any kind in the microwave or an oven to attempt to dry them.".

Meantime, NASA is celebrating it's astonishing achievement beating 80% crash landings odds, as they like to say, 'Mars is hard.'.

Dog Bowl Sun Reflection Burns House Down