Gallup has Obama hovering around 43% again. But the best is yet to come. Obama has a six-pack of scandals brewing and he wants to change the conversation.
All of a sudden Obama wants to be a born again tax cutter and Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac killer. What?
The GSEs were created by FDR and Johnson and have been as staunchly defended by idiot Democrats for decades. Remember, Clinton put subprime into Fannie and Freddie and launched the eventual collapse of the entire economy - the very economy Obama has failed in six years to revive.
So, where's Obama compared to past presidents?
- Harry S. Truman: 54% - reelected.
- Dwight Eisenhower: 78% - reelected.
- Lyndon B. Johnson: 44% - refused to run for reelection.
- Richard M. Nixon: 50% - reelected.
- Jimmy Carter: 51% - defeated.
- Ronald Reagan: 54% - reelected.
- George H.W. Bush: 52% - defeated.
- Bill Clinton: 51% - reelected.
- George W. Bush: 55% - reelected.