Charlie Sheen to CBS: ‘We Are at War’

Charlie Sheen is the son of Martin Sheen considered Hollywood’s most ardent left-wing hack.

Sheen has launched another crude attack against his bosses at CBS after  the remaining season of Two and a Half Men has been scrapped.

Sheen (now in the Bahamas) called into the radio show Loose Cannons and lashed out at his bosses – whom he called “clowns” – for “getting up in my grill, telling me how to live my personal life.”

“I kept saying back off, back off – and they wouldn’t,” he added. “I kept asking for that respect and I couldn’t get it.

“These guys are just a couple AA Nazis and really just blunt hypocrites,” said Sheen, referring to producers Chuck Lorre and Lee Aronsohn. 

“People can’t figure me out, they can’t process me, I don’t expect them to, you can’t process me with a normal brain,” Sheen noted.

“I’m tired of pretending like I’m not special. I’m tired of pretending like I’m not bitchin’, a total freakin’ rock star from Mars,” Sheen ended wild eyed..   Sheen ego-tour "Torpedo of Truth" pukes in Detroit.